Morax and Murmur Morax and Murmur

Really fun, challenging and cool game, congratulations for the work! :)

When I Was Young When I Was Young

I gave you a 4 for the great graphics and gameplay physics wise. However I believe such a great concept of the getting younger and stronger concept should be better explored.

- You can never do anything against your enemies
- The game forces yo uto follow a path and get the buffs at an appropriate time
- You don't truly feel the advantage of getting younger as everything gets instantly proportionally harder
- You should be able to choose what stats to buff when you grab items that make you younger and should not be fully dependent on them.

jarofed responds:

Thank you for the great feedback. If I'll decide to make the sequel, I will use some of your ideas.

Monsters Mash 2 Monsters Mash 2

Quite an interesting game! The concept is funny and challenging, the graphics and physics are good, the levels are cleverly designed, overall a great job! I would just suggest you:

- Remove the bored animations from the beginning, it's confusing.
- Make the level restart automatically as soon as the head is out of the screen.
- Make the Restart level button more visible.
- If I go to level select after a level, change/remove the music automatically

Great game and Good luck! :)

Imposible level 1 Imposible level 1

I give you one star because at least it's a flash game, no matter how bad it is. If you add more purpose to it, a menu, some sound, better mechanics an create some additional challenges instead of this weird one-screen nyan cat spam you might get accepted!

Demolition City Demolition City

Great and addicting game

So simple, yet so addictive... Great job on the physics! I custom level maker would be really great!! A good way to mak the game go one-step forward is to add different type of explosives wich you can buy with the money you (don't)get from demolishing. (Maybe return the damage cost as money for you?).

SpaceSmasher SpaceSmasher

Fine Job

The game is a remake of a classic, has great visuals and seems complete: power-ups, lasers, shaking, good sound etc. Still for some reason It's not very entertaining for me, I can't put my finger on it tough.. I would say maybe it lacks fluidity and should be faster paced!

kill the popups kill the popups

Very good

Very nice idea! A very simple game yet so fun.. I gotta say maybe it's too much fun since I kept laughing because of the music and the text on the popups and ended up missing some clicks.. but still, brilliant!

andale524 responds:

thanks alot

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Amazing!

One of the best flash games I've ever played. Nice combat/skill system, world class animation, motion and draw and great boss concepts, you get my 10/10 in review and 5/5 in game quality!

Beach Soccer Beach Soccer

Category

Nice game but.. why is a football game on the Puzzles category? :X

metatrongames responds:

I don't know why it's under Puzzle, i placed it under "sports - soccer".
I've checked it again and it's still under "sports - soccer"... weird

Metal Slug S Metal Slug S

I'm sorry

Great concept and idea, it started off well but it seems you didn't had time/patiente/tools to actually implement the programming of movement, interaction, etc. Should you pick this a try to actually fix the bugs and make it a bit more fast paced, it might work pretty well :)