All 4 art Reviews

Medallion Medallion

Amazing!

Honestly. I have no idea how to produce fractal images, but still, based on the fractals I've seen on my life and since they are based on a mathematical formula I would say this one has to be the most amazing one I've ever seen!! It's so balanced, so perfectly ornamented, it looks like it's one of those draws in the roof or in the floor of the old royal rooms.
By looking at the borders it seems like a tailored ornament and that's quite impressive coming from fractal art! Pleasant job!

Frost Blown Hill Frost Blown Hill

A suggestion

Yes, I'm browsing throught your gallery.. :P and I'm really liking what I'm seeing! The fractal is amazing, I just think It looks a bit too pale and lifeless, Try giving it a more blue-ish color and I think It would look even more amazing!

Bubble Bubble

wow

That kind of stuff just amazes me! I don't know if it's the beautiful complexity of the draws, but still, I stand unable to critique it any way... I'll probably gonna come back to get it as a wallpaper !

First flight First flight

Well done!

Maybe because of my inability to draw anything I always get dazzled when I look at draws like that, it's shocking for me to know that you did that with a pencil!Amazing.. you can actually see the relutance on the baby dragon and the gently persuasive face on the mother. The background gives an amazing ambience of fantasy even tough you're only using regular stuff(mountains,trees and other things we see everyday)!

EchoRun responds:

Thank you!

I'm glad the dragon's expressions come across, those things can be strangely random for me - I swear half my stuff takes on a life of it's own and just does what it wants to do!